We provide a full range of services in all aspects of real estate law, including:
Purchase and Sale
- Draft and negotiate letters of
intent, contracts and exchange
- Assist with due diligence deliveries
- Help clients understand title,
survey and other issues that arise
prior to settlement
- Represent clients in real property
tax assessment appeals after
- Represent landlords and tenants
in structuring and negotiating
leases for institutional,
commercial, industrial and flex
- Document lease document and
ancillary agreements between
landlords, tenants and lenders
- Assist property owners, developers
and conservationists in preserving
and protecting natural resources.
- Represent owners and builders in
connection with historic structures
- We represent real estate brokers,
surveyors, engineers and other
professionals who assist owners,
buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers
and others achieve their goals.
- We help clients understand and
navigate their way through the
process of subdividing their land.
- Draft public works agreements,
utility agreements, Environmental
agreements and easements which
are required to subdivide property.
- Assist owners and tenants in
- Negotiate and document secured
financing transactions for banks
and private lenders
- Aid business owners in obtaining
and maintaining compliance with
secured financing transactions.